Gather around the table for a hearty breakfast filled with local, tasty ingredients with everything from delicious sausage made by Bolyards in Maplewood to fluffy pancakes of local flour to thick sticky sorghum syrup, the Slow Food St. Louis Pancake Breakfast will bring together great community and wonderful farmers, and leave you ready for a mid-morning nap.
This year’s breakfast will feature:
- eggs from Stuart Farm
- sausage made from Green Finned Hippy’s mulefoot pigs
- grits from McKaskle Family Farms
- butter from Larder and Cupboard
- apple cider from Blue Heron Orchard
- coffee from StringBean Coffee Company.
Other farms, including Severson Farms, Doll’s Orchards, Bolyard’s Meat and Provisions, Berkemeier’s, and Voss’ Pecans, will demonstrate that an entire delicious breakfast can be sourced from the St. Louis metro area.